|Dearborn Surgical Associates
provide many types of operations for many different people.
Please find listed below a general list of the services we provide.
Do not hesitate to ask one of our team members if you are unsure
as to the nature of your needs. Some minor procedures may be
done in our office; others are performed at Oakwood or Wyandotte
hospitals or the Dearborn Outpatient Surgery Center.
- Adrenal gland operations
- Anti-reflux operations-laparoscopic and traditional techniques
- Breast surgery (all types): ultrasound, aspiration, biopsy,
lumpectomy, sentinel lymph node dissection, lymph node dissection,
and mastectomy with or without reconstruction of the breast.
- Cancer surgery
- Colon Surgery
- Esophagus, stomach, intestines, colon, rectum and anus
operations. These include operations for gastroespohageal
reflux, intestinal bleeding, tumors, cancer and blockages.
- Gallbladder and gallstone surgery
- GERD Surgery
- Hemodialysis access catheters, fistulas, av grafts
- Hemorrhoid operations
- Hernia surgery (all types): laparoscopic and conventional
techniques. These include groin hernias, belly-button hernias,
incisional hernias and diaphragm hernias.
- Intestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gastric Banding (Lap Band)
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Liver and bile ducts surgery, including removal of tumors
- Open Gastric Bypass
- Pancreas surgery of all types
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement
- Skin cysts, tumors, moles - surgical removal
- Spleen Surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid operations
- Trauma surgery
- Vascular (blood vessel) surgery for blockages to the legs
arms and neck.
- Vascular access infusaports and catheters (placement
- Vascular surgery for aneurysms of the aorta and other
- Vascular surgery for Carotid artery blockage
- Worker's compensation injures
We offer the new, minimally invasive procedures (angioplasty,
stents, laparoscopic) as well as traditional surgical approaches.
Ask your surgeon which technique is best for you.